Fleetwood Men's Shed are a group with an open arms policy offering peer support, help, advice and friendship to all of our members. We aim to support our community with regular meet ups and varied activities... the kettle is always on, pop in for a cuppa...
We are a community peer support group with an open arms policy. Our long term aim is to rid the town of the stigma surrounding mental health and in turn try and reduce the amount of suicides. Another of our ambitions is to have our own premises so the towns men have somewhere to come to have a brew a chat and if needed some guidance and support in whatever there issue may be ranging from addictions to depression anxiety or need help in any other areas like filling in benefit forms, housing issues etc. We are also a signpost hub for various services that are already available.
Free text service if in crisis:
85258 Open 24 hours a day
Important Telephone Contacts
- Mountcroft Community Team – 01253 951830
- Single Point of Access Team – 01253 955944
- Fylde Coast Access & Treatment Team – 01253 956280
- Mental Health Helpline – 0800 915 4640
- Samaritans – 116 123
- Victoria Hospital – 01253 300000
- Police / Fire / Ambulance Emergency – 999